NESO RESCHEDULES DATE FOR 2018 DEPOT TRAINING
RESCHEDULED DATES FOR NESO DEPOT TRAINING 2018:
1. Screening at State Command Offices Nationwide (9th – 21st April, 2018)
All candidates should report at their respective state command office for screening, handy with copies of the under listed:
- Signed NESO application form by their community traditional leader
- ₦500 administrative fees
- Medical report from a Government Hospital
2. Training Fees Payment (2nd May – 29th June, 2018)
Training Fees is ₦35,000. All successful candidates after the screening at state command offices should pay their training fees from 2nd May – 29th June 2018.
All payments must be made into FIDELITY BANK PLC, ACCOUNT NO. 4011162301 in favour of NEIGHBOURHOOD ENLIGHTENMENT & SAFETY ORGANISATION (NESO) before arrival and the payment slips must be presented before recruits will be allowed into the training depot.
3. Screening at Depot Training Venue (30th June, 2018)
Depot opens for screening of candidates on 30th June 2018. Training begins on the 2nd July, 2018.
4. Commencement of Training (2nd July, 2018)
Depot Training begins on 2nd July, 2018.
5. Breakdown of Training Fees & Duration:
- Training Duration is 30 days
- Accommodation for 30 days
- Feeding for 30 days
- Medicals for 30 days
- Training Kits (Short, T-Shirt, Pcap, canvass)
- Uniform would be provided (without Boots, Berets, Badges and Belts)
- ID cards at the Depot and after graduation
- Passing out Parade Ceremony
- Resource Persons honorarium
- TRAINING VENUE: IIA SCHOOL OF PRELIMINARY STUDIES, MADALLA (OPPOSITE ABATTOIR, ALONG SULEJA ROAD, MADALLA)
Recruits are advised to come with enough pocket money to enable them buy these items which shall not be provided; namely, Boots (N5000). Beret, Badge and Belt (N5000)
6. Items to come with:
- Copies of bank teller and signed, completed NESO online form printout
- 3 notebooks and biros
- Bring a bucket, broom, cutlass, plate, spoon, cup and blanket/bed sheet
- *Do not bring knives, drugs, charms, etc.
- All male candidates should wear skinned cut hair.
- Ladies should wear hand-plaited hair, no long hair, no makeup kits, come with your monthly sanitary kits.